Path of Seven Pages
The Path of Seven Pages is the path that the Akura head family follow.
Each Akura expert leaves behind a Book, which holds their ideal Path for others to follow. These Divine Treasures take Akura Jades into a dream-world, where they test the disciple. If they succeed, the Divine Treasure bonds to their soul (their soulspace is opened early) and they are on the Path of Seven Pages. If not, they go to branch families.
The Book of Eternal Night was left by Akura Malice herself. It has only been claimed once, by Akura Mercy, heir to the clan. However, it has been offered to every disciple.
Techniques:[edit | edit source]
Vary based on practitioner's Book.
Cycling Techniques:[edit | edit source]
Iron Body:[edit | edit source]
- Akura Mercy - Puppeteer's Iron Body
Weapons/Tools:[edit | edit source]
- Divine Treasures/Books - These are stored in the soul and have seven pages, each one with a technique, for every advancement level from Lowgold onwards. It has been demonstrated that they can 'borrow' power above their advancement level, but it is not known if this was a side-effect of Akura Mercy's sealed power or a possibility for all practitioners.
- Akura Mercy - Bow named 'Suu'
Notable Practitioners:[edit | edit source]
- Akura Mercy - Book of Eternal Night
- Akura Charity - Book of the Silver Heart